Sr Software Engineer
Technical Source is currently in search of a Senior Software Engineer for our cutting-edge SaaS software client located here in Raleigh, NC. The qualified candidate will have experience working within a rapidly expanding software development team.
Responsibilities of the Sr Stack Software Engineer include:
- Identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications. Participate in the estimation of costs for the planning of new systems/enhancements for assigned systems.
- Identify, investigate, resolve and escalate problems as needed. Gather data to support recommendations to address problems. Procure technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Research and analyze technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of business goals, and recommend technologies to improve system performance.
- Analyze, design, and coordinate implementation and deployment of simple to moderate complex systems and environments.
- Integrate, design, and coordinate platforms for projects.
- Install software and configure system environments for DEV, QA, Staging and Production.
- Provide data input and perform system load and performance testing, analyze data flow to find system bottleneck and suggest improvement of system’s performance and efficiency.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Integrate and maintain Release Management Tool and Build Management Tool for CI/CD, Create and manage application release schedules.
Qualifications of the Sr Software Engineer include:
- 7+ years’ experience working with Java/J2EE web development
- 3+ years of experience working with Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate or other related technologies
- 2+ years of experience with Tomcat and Web Sphere servers
- 2+ years of experience working with SOAP and REST Web services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical, computer engineering or computer science
Compensation for the Sr Software Engineer includes:
- $80,000 – $120,000 based on experience
- No Corp to Corp or Visa sponsorship at this time
Full stack software engineer, full stack developer, senior Software engineer, software engineer, software development, developer, Java, J2EE, REST, SOAP, Web services, SQL, SDLC, Tomcat, WebSphere, Non-functional computer engineering, computer science, startup, new product, software product, direct hire, direct placement, permanent, contract to hire, benefits, full time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00