Project Cost Controls Engineer
Technical Source is currently seeking a Project Controls Engineer to assist with developing and maintaining project cost including the evaluation of actual and forecasted cost against budgets and detailed analysis.
The Project Controls Engineer will be responsible for the following task:
- Develop and maintain project cost reports
- Perform accrual and forecast reports
- Schedule milestone delivery and schedule/cost change impacts
- Assist with the performance of value engineering
- Assist with the review and development, issuance and evaluation of subcontract change orders as required
- Coordinate the development of project estimates
- BS Engineering Degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience with cost controls.
- Experience with cost controls for industrial projects.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skill
- Experience with Microsoft Project or Primavera