HR Data Administrator
Technical Source is currently in search of a HR Data Administrator for our cutting-edge pharmaceutical client located here in Raleigh, NC. The qualified candidate will have experience working within a call center environment, and have a good fundamental understanding of HR policies, operations, and programs.
Responsibilities of the HR Data Administrator include:
- Data entry, preparation of reports, and data retrieval from HR System
- Organize employee files and respond to questions from HR Department representatives
- Work within the human resources team to audit HR transactional data inside the HR Database and HR system
- Prepare forms for HR activities such as new hire, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
Qualifications of the HR Data Administrator include:
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel (V Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc)
- 2+ years' working with SAP or similar tools
- Experience with ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft HR data entry
- Associate's degree in HR preferred
- PHR Certification a plus
Compensation for the HR Data Administrator includes:
- $30,000 – $35,000 based on experience