The Encompass Administrator is responsible for supporting strategic and tactical organizational initiatives through software development, enhancement, maintenance and analytics within the Encompass system.
- Create and maintain documentation on current technology and complete periodic data.
- Create, analyze, maintain and make recommendations for additional tools to increase organizational efficiencies.
- Develop, enhance and maintain world-class analytics leveraging Encompass
- Ability to support end-users, via multiple communication methods, with a focus on providing the highest levels of customer service
- Work with programmers and software developers to define solutions for system or client issues.
- Encompass development expert
- Mastery of Business Rules: Field Triggers, Field Data Entry, Milestone Completion
- Mastery of System Audit Trail
- Mastery of Encompass Admin Tools: Settings Manager, Reporting Database, External Reporting Database
- Experience with maintaining Testing/Production SaaS Encompass environments using Admin Tools, specifically Settings Sync Tool
- Experience managing Encompass WebCenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to correspond concisely through email is required
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships/partnerships with customers and staff across all segments.
- Skilled at working independently without the need for supervision.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- At least 3 years of mortgage lending experience.
- SharePoint experience, a plus.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded, optimistic, passionate and determined team player
- Excellent planning, time management and follow-up ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An Associate's degree or equivalent in related field
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint