Automation Design and Validation Consultant
Technical Source is seeking an Automation Engineer for a 12+ month contract with our client, a large pharmaceutical company in New Jersey. The engineer will work as an owner’s representative for the customer to provide automation system specifications, provide oversight of 3rd party vendor installation of automated systems and will also be responsible for the validation of the automation systems after installation. The project will include the install of new process equipment connecting to existing operational facilities.
- 5+ years’ experience of automation engineering with process equipment in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience using Delta V automation software and OSI PI
- Experience writing design specifications for automation systems
- Experience validating automation systems
- Write design specifications, hardware design specifications and functional specifications for automation systems for mobile manufacturing pods.
- Act as owner's rep to oversee 3rd party vendor integration of the automation systems.
- Write Validation Master Plan, Validation Protocols, and execute Protocols for the automation systems.