Technical Source is currently in search of a AEM Developer for our cutting-edge e-commerce client located here in Raleigh, NC. The qualified candidate will have experience developing web applications using the AEM/CQ5 platform to create customized components, workflows, API's and site structures for clients.
Responsibilities of the AEM Developer include:
- Work with full stack technologies such as Java, REST services, and React or Angular.
- Experience designing, implement, and configure CMS solutions using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Understand client technical environments to provide the best, focused advice.
Qualifications of the AEM Developer include:
- 3+ years’ experience working with web content management systems including AEM version 5.3 and above.
- Ability to multitask and deliver to client needs timely.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or any other related field.
Compensation for the Full Stack Developer includes:
- $90,000 – $115,000 based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract